You are invited to join fellow BMT colleagues for the EBMT (UK) NAP Winter Meeting, which we will this year be holding at the Manchester Conference Centre (MCC) on Friday November 18th.
Presenting a diverse and interactive agenda, tailored to offer you the opportunities to learn, understand, explore, examine and be involved in discussing the BMT matters which are important to you.
Agenda highlights to include:
– Infections complicating stem cell transplantation.
– Real case study discussions – vignettes with audience participation.
– Guest BMT Social worker.
– Care of the older HSCT recipient: A physical and psychological perspective.
– Psycho-Social Issues for Teenagers/Young Adults.
– Paediatric BMT.
– The East of Scotland Haematology Nurse Group use of the virtual classroom environment in the provision of continuous professional development through a Macmillan online lecture series.
– Developing nurse competency in bone marrow biopsy: a structured training programme.
– Scientific poster competition.
– Informative stem cell mobilisation and ECP patient experience discussions with guest speakers.
Be sure not to miss out on the latest in BMT news – join us at the Winter Meeting. Registration is quick, easy and only £25. Sign up today via the Meetings page.
We hope to see you in Manchester!